No 6, The Lodge is a well presented 3 bedroom detached dormer styled bungalow located in a quiet grove. It has a number of selling points. Firstly, its location is perfect, being particularly close to Listowel Town Park (or the ‘Cows Lawn’ as it is affectionately known), secondly, it is situated less than 200 metres from the town Square, thirdly, it has a downstairs bedroom, fourthly, its gardens are tidy (the rear garden enjoys privacy). Other key selling points include parking availability close to the front and back door, a large kitchen etc. The property, built circa 2000, comprises an entrance hallway, living room with fireplace to the left hand side, a double bedroom with built in wardrobes to the right hand side with adjoining toilet, shower and whb. A large kitchen and generous utility back over look the rear garden.
Upstairs accommodation comprises two double bedrooms and a bathroom together with hot press.
The property is presented in good condition and can be painted and finished according to ones own preferred style.
- Hallway: 4.08m x 1.9m With stairs
- Living room: 3.58m x 3.04m With built in shelving and fireplace surround
- Kitchen: 2.9m x 6.67m Tiled floor, fitted kitchen unit and worktop, double sliding doors to rear garden and to car port.
- Utility: 2.9m x 1.96 With built in units and worktop together with rear garden access
- Bedroom: 1 – 2.97m x 3.04m With built in wardrobe
- Shower, toilet, whb etc: 1.16m x 1.95m
- Bathroom: 2.93m x 1.88m Bath, toilet, whb
- Bedroom 2: 2.47m x 4.65m With built in units
- Bedroom 3: 2.6m x 5.6m With built in units
Other considerations – oil fired heating system, double glazed windows and doors, double sliding doors from kitchen to the rear garden, private rear garden, parking bay to side gable, garden shed to rear. Viewing recommended.